[Evolution] Remove item from folder list view

Hi

I am running evolution 2.10
How can i remove entries from the folder list view.
I cannot delete them.
I do have the same problem for Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
if I go to ~/.evolution I cannot find anything relevent. Cache
 ~/.gnome2_private/Evolution is only password

Thanks

Andre
Andre Labbe
System Engineer
IT Lab
Cardinal Tower
12 Farringdon Road
London
EC1M 3HS

T: 0845 359 0033
F: 0845 359 0022
W: www.itlab.com

NEWS FLASH - IT Lab provides remote back-up service with Foresight Back-up Professional.
Safe | Secure | Trusted | Your data stored off-site in 2 locations.
Contact IT Lab now for 30-day FREE evaluation

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not
the named addressee you should neither disseminate, distribute or copy this email - please notify IT Lab
immediately and delete this email from your system. IT Lab does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of email transmission. Opinions expressed
are those of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of IT Lab. All pricing for hardware, software,
consultancy and support are subject to E & O.

If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version.
Certified 100% virus free by Postini from www.itlab.com