Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.6 crashes on startup

Hi Jamie,

On Fri, 2007-05-04 at 15:09 +0100, Jamie Penman-Smithson wrote:

[snip...]
I've tried moving the ~/.evolution directory out of the way, in case
it was an issue with my configuration, no luck..

This is probably peculiar to this system but I'm unsure how to further
diagnose the issue. Any hints would be appreciated.

Your stack trace is missing debug symbols.  Kindly install debug symbols
for Evolution and Evolution-data-server, recreate/reproduce the crash
and mail us the stack trace(s).  Alternatively, you can also file a
critical bug in http://bugzilla.gnome.org under Evolution (Mailer
component) and attach your stack trace there.  Also, from the stack
trace it looks like you have some vfolders configured - it would be
helpful for the developers if you could provide more information that is
specific to your setup to reproduce/fix this bug.

Thanks,

V. Varadhan

Thanks in advance,

--
Veerapuram Varadhan <vvaradhan novell com>