[Evolution] Crash when upgrading to evo 2.10.1

Hi all,
I have just upgraded evo to 2.11.1 from the 2.10 client in Ubuntu and I
cannot start evolution. The console shows the following segfault:

evolution-mail-CRITICAL: mail_tool_uri_to_folder: assertion `uri != NULL'
failed.

However, if I move out the .evolution subdir and start again (without
touching the gconf values), evo starts without a glitch and shows my mail
accounts (without the downloaded mail that I just moved away, of
course)...

The only way to see mt locally stored mail is by downgrading evo to 2.10.1
and evo-data-server to 1.10.1

I guess that it must be something related to a plugin that I have enabled
or a filter or some type? I just can't find the problem...

Any hints? This are the versions of my client:

evolution 2.11.1.1-0ubuntu1
evolution-plugins 2.11.1.1-0ubuntu1
evolution-data-server 1.11.1-0ubuntu1

Thanks!