[Evolution] Evolution & .wav's

We have Cisco VoIP phones at work and voicemails are delivered into our exchange mailboxes. When i open one in Evolution, i get the wav attachment and can save as or open in Movie player, but there is also the Arrow and nusic note icon that is greyed out. Is there something i can install to allow Evolution to play the wav file by by clicking the button?

I am using Evo 2.10.0 on Ubuntu Feisty Fawn.

--Ryan

--
"Your guilty conscience may force you to vote Democratic, but deep down inside you secretly long for a cold-hearted Republican to lower taxes, brutalize criminals, and rule you like a king."  - Sideshow Bob