[Evolution] Evolution on Windows

Hello there,

is anyone using evolution on Windows? We are trying to replace MS Office here with OpenOffice, but the module OO doesn't have is a client to connect to the Exchange Server. Since we cannot migrate all desktops to Unix (not all in-house developed programs work with Wine), we need to find an alternative to Outlook - on Windows. I've found a web site (http://shellter.sourceforge.net/evolution/) that lets you download a version of Evolution for Windows, but it's very unstable here (lots of GPFs on MSVCRT.DLL).

Has anyone had success with it?

Thanks in advance,

Marcus.