[Evolution] Recreating lost folder

Hello,

I'm using Evolution 2.8.3. When I upgraded my PC from FC5to FC6, I moved
all my .evolution directory, the .gconfd stuff and so on. It seemed to
work fine; I could see my folders, mail and so on. This was some time
ago, and I have only just noticed that a folder is missing when I invoke
evolution. It (the folder) does exist in my .evolution directory, it
contains 'HEADER' files, and has a 'cmeta' and a 'summary' file.
However, it does not appear when I invoke evolution.

Does anyone know of a way of making the folder appear? I do not want to
lose the mail. The only thing that I can see that may be causing a
problem is that there is no 'summary-meta' file which exists in the
other folders. I have no idea about evolution internals, so I don't know
what these files are for.

Thanks,

John.

John Horne, University of Plymouth, UK  Tel: +44 (0)1752 233914
E-mail: John Horne plymouth ac uk       Fax: +44 (0)1752 233839