[Evolution] Vanishing cursor

I have noticed that the cursor occasionally vanishes while I am typing
an email message in Evolution -- it returns after about five seconds or
so, bringing with it all of the text that was typed while it was gone.
It happened four times while typing this message.

Is there any solution to this problem?

I don't remember it happening until after the program was updated
through Fedora's update mechanism.

I am using core:  Fedora Core 6 (ZOD) 2.6.20-1.2925.fc6.

Other than that the program appears to function normally.

Any help would be appreciated.