Re: [Evolution] Courier IMAP problems

On Fri, 2007-03-23 at 08:11 +0100, Christof KrÃger wrote:
They stay where they are until you do an Expunge
or Empty Trash.
Maybe it's slightly off-topic, but as the issue of virtual folders is
already raised, i've a question:
Is it intended that emptying the trash actually empties the trash of all
your IMAP accounts (and the local folders also)? I found this very
confusing.

It seems to mean "empty all your trash". I tried it (I have a POP
account and an IMAP account) and it emptied both.

poc