[Evolution] Courier IMAP problems

Hi,

I have problems with the courier imap support in evolution.
All folders are listest as subfolders below the inbox. The foldernames
in courier looks like "INBOX.<name>" so i choose the option to
override the ser ver namespace. I tried "INBOX."and "INBOX" but no
value gets me a solution.
If the folders are subfoders of inbox, the deleted and sended messages
are just saved local and not on the imap server.
Maybe someone can help me with this problem.

Thanks,

Canny Duck