Re: [Evolution] plugin remove duplicated mail not visible

On 2007-06-25, 13:45 GMT, J.L. Blom wrote:
I have the plugin "remove duplicated mails" in my plugin
Manager. However, I cannot find anywhere how to activate it: no
item is found in any drop-down menu.

This plugin is extremely poorly documented -- as far as I was
able to decipher the only way howto make this plugin works  is to
select all messages which should be checked for duplicates and
then click with the right eye mouse button and select âremove
duplicatesâ. Could somebody confirm my suspicion that this is how
the plugin works?

Best,

MatÄj