[Evolution] Contact Catagories

Evolution 2.8.0

When I am in the Contacts window the default category is "Any Category",
which is fine I suppose.  But when I am in the Mail window and click
"New Message" then "To:",  the default category is "Anniversary".  How
do I change the THAT default category to "Business", for example.
I can change all of my contacts to "Business" or whatever I want but how
do I change the default in the "To:" list when composing?

thanks in advance,
Gerald Butts