[Evolution] Can't synchronize address book

Hi,

I want to synchronize address book between work and home, through the
network.  I read that this can be accomplished with multisync.  I tried
with multisync, but couldn't get it to work.  (I can go to the details
about what I did, but it's probably totally wrong, because I was
guessing).  I couldn't find any documentation.  Could you point me to
some instructions on how to do it?

Another thing I tried was to bring addressbook.db from work into
the .evolution/addressbook/local/system/ directory at home.  However,
the address book was still empty after I did that.  Could you explain to
me why?

I'm using Ubuntu 7.04 with its packaged evolution, 2.10.1.