[Evolution] Exchange Connector

Hey,

I'm using Evolution 2.10.1 on FC7. I'm using the Exchange connector. I enter my OWA URL and receiving both email & calendar events is working beautifully, nice work! I have one question, how do I send mail back? There is no Sending Mail option on an account's preferences that uses the Exchange connector as there is if you use something like POP. When I attempt to send mail with this connection I always get a failure that says I must be over quota, but I know I'm not. Is there some way in which we can just tell Exchange connector to send with an SMTP server? Or somehow get more info on what's its doing wrong? Thanks,

--

- Eric