Re: [Evolution] Evolution-Connector W/ Exchange 2007

On Wed, 2007-06-20 at 07:18 -0500, Peter Van Lone wrote:
Good god .. no wonder the connector is unuseable. I had high hopes for
a linux desktop, in part based on the expectation of having a fully
compatible groupware client for exchange.

That said,  I Have been really surprised how well its working knock on
wood.   I simply added an account in evolution told it its type was
Exchange and boom it just worked.  I am using Fedora7 with the latest
updates,  I had no luck under fc6 even compiling Evolution my self
didn't help.

I feel like I am missing something though,  as it only asked me for my
email address,  it didn't really have a place to put the name or URL of
the server or anything like that.  I am using a Hosted Exchange service
from mail2web.com.

So far very cool,  thanks to all the people working to make it happen.

Craig