Re: [Evolution] Two nit-pics ??

On Tue, 2007-06-19 at 14:35 -0400, Reid Thompson wrote:
On Tue, 2007-06-19 at 13:51 -0400, William Case wrote:
Thanks Ritesh;

On Tue, 2007-06-19 at 22:59 +0530, Ritesh Khadgaray wrote:
On Tue, 2007-06-19 at 13:12 -0400, William Case wrote:
Hi;

1) I have my sessions manager set to startup evolution 2.10.2, but it
never remembers my overall shell size (h = 770 and w = 1315).  It does
remember other evolution size settings (Folder List width and Message
Header width).  Is there some way I can permanently set the overall size
of evolution.
devilspie - http://live.gnome.org/DevilsPie

Forgot about DevilsPie.  But I do wish MetaCity would just do it.

2) I would like to set the Preview Pane so that it word wraps to, either
the Preview Pane size, or failing that, to a pre-chosen size, say 70
characters.  Is there some way to do that?
I believe vertical view ( from view->preview ) supports word wrap.

I am using the vertical view.  It is not word wrapping.  The width of my
evolution vertical message pane is about 70 characters or 996 pixels.
Lines are being wrapped with usually a word to go, then a new line
starting the next line leaving almost every second line mainly blank.

I am using F-7, Evolution 2.10.2, Gnome 2.18.2, and MetaCity

how about updating the .desktop file's Exec call to explicitly set the
geometry

It seems that evolution is no longer executing with the -g or --geometry
option. (see evolution --help)
--
Regards Bill