[Evolution] Two nit-pics ??

Hi;

1) I have my sessions manager set to startup evolution 2.10.2, but it
never remembers my overall shell size (h = 770 and w = 1315).  It does
remember other evolution size settings (Folder List width and Message
Header width).  Is there some way I can permanently set the overall size
of evolution.

2) I would like to set the Preview Pane so that it word wraps to, either
the Preview Pane size, or failing that, to a pre-chosen size, say 70
characters.  Is there some way to do that?

I am using F-7, Evolution 2.10.2, Gnome 2.18.2, and MetaCity

--
Regards Bill