Re: [Evolution] can not close evolution while it is pinging the IMAP server

Hi Srini,

I tried to do the following: I am connected via VPN and evolution is online. I disconnect VPN and click on "Send & Receive" in evolution. A window pops up telling me that evolution is looking for new messages on the IMAP server. But the window just sits there and nothing is happening. I guess this is similar to the "pinging the IMAP server" problem. When I click cancel in that window, the cancel button is grayed out but nothing happens, i.e. the window does not close. Even when I go back online with VPN, this does not change. It takes somewhere around 5 minutes or so for the window to finally close.

nick

On Thu, 2007-06-07 at 00:00 +0530, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
You can click the Cancel toolbar button to cancel that.

-Srini