[Evolution] How to configure Newsgroups

I have not found any help on setting up a 'Newsgroup' account but I
gather it is feasable by the correspondence.  I have located what I
think to be the confuration and I get a response 'loading' but nothing
seems to load.  I am missing some trick, any help would be appreciated.
This is the sequence I have tried:-

Edit; Preferences;Newsgroup folder; Protocol 'nntp'
Edit ; identity, email address (as at my ISP)
Receiving email ; server USENET.ISPname.net  username 'username' at my
ISP
Sending email ; SMTP server address of my ISP.

Otherwise I am receiving normal email OK and like the feel of Evolution.