Re: [Evolution] 3 questions

2007/6/4, Dinbandhu <dinbandhu sprynet com>:
Thank you, Øystein, for your reply.

> > 1. How do I create a mailing list?
> >
> > Let's say I have 20 e-mail addresses which I mail to regularly. And I
> > want to collect them all together under the name "ink-suppliers". So
> > every time I want to communicate with my ink suppliers, all I have to do
> > is click on "ink-suppliers", and the letter I am writing will be
> > addressed to all 20 ink-suppliers.
>
> Add a Contact List called "Ink Suppliers" with the 20 addresses.

Where do you find the order to create a "Contact List". Under the
"Contact" section, I only see that one can give the order to make a "new
contact" i.e. an individual persons' contact info. By clicking on "new",
I do not see any opportunity for creating an address list with 20, 30,
or 40 addresses in it. Where does one find the command to create a
"Contact List"?

You should be able to do this in either of several ways. Either click
the down arrow right next to the "New Contact" button. Or right click
in the contact area and choose Contact List. Alternatively, you can go
to the File menu, where you will find Contact List under New.

Øystein