Re: [Evolution] Server Side Spam Filters and Evolution Search Folder

On Mon, 2007-07-30 at 15:15 +0100, Alfredo Matos wrote:
Ok, checked that, but the problem persists with my imap setup, since
the
server (running spamassassin, clamav etc i.e. the whole nine yards),
places the spam in a spam folder.

Then that's your problem. If the server-side simply marked spam with the
X-Spam header but left it in the Inbox then your filters would work.

Maybe this is something to be fixed in new Evo releases ? Make the
filters apply to all unread in case of IMAP, and keep the just Inbox
behavior for POP.

I have a lot of IMAP folders and I don't want to check all of them.
Unfortunately Evo currently only allows the option of Inbox or
"everything" (when checking for new mail, but the same could also apply
to running filters). It would be a lot better to be able to select a
subset of folders where I know I can expect new mail and check only
those, but that's for the wish list.

poc