Re: [Evolution] Server Side Spam Filters and Evolution Search Folder

On Mon, 2007-07-16 at 00:21 -0600, Sankar P wrote:
On Wed, 2007-06-20 at 21:19 +0100, Alfredo Matos wrote:
Hi,

I use an IMAP server which is integrated with spamassassin, a fairly
common and widespread setup. The spam is marked at the server and
automatically moved to trash. But, evolution's Unread Search Folder
fulter insists on marking it as unread, mixing it with my normal mail,
which is rather annoying.

The question is how to filter out messages that are so they don't show
up on the unread search folder. Back in earlier versions of EVO, it was
possible to define the Search Folder rules based on specific header
rules, but that is not true anymore, any special reason why ?

You can still do it. Just see if you have added the header to the list
of headers that are fetched (edit->preferences->edit_account, IMAP
Headers tab)

I tried this, but nothing changes in the rule interface, like "Edit
Search folder".

I want to properly parse the mails that have spam information, set by
the mail server, such as:

"
"

Any thoughts ?