Re: [Evolution] Evolutions goes offline when opened

Hi,

On 23.07.2007 11:44 Tim Richardson wrote:
The problem is networkmanager. It did not recognise that I had a
connection, and evolution relies on the opinion of networkmanager, it
if is present. Removing networkmanager solved the problem. I filed a
bug to gnome re networkmanger, and they rejected it, saying that
networkmanager is behaving correctly.  Almost unbelievable, don't you
think?

well, they are probably right.

I don't know whether there is an option in Evolution to turn off the
NetworkManager support. If not, I would file a bug for evolution.

Cheers,
  Muelli