Re: [Evolution] Connecting to Communigate Pro - maybe a problem with @ in username?

Hi Chenthill

Thanks a lot, that works! But the calendar is read only then, any chance to write to it?

And while doing this, I found an amazing number of bugs in the GUI. Any idea which ones it is worth filing?

The caldav: URL gets mangled up in certain situations (not sure when exactly).

Changing the webdav: URL is only effective after a restart of Evolution.

Using URL quotes (ala %40) does not seem to work. I could get neither a @ nor a % to work.

URL quotes are removed (!) when you reopen the configuration dialog of the calendar. Try %25, and see how it becomes just %.

I noticed that several fields are shown as text edit fields, although they are read only. This is for example the time zone in preferences, or the details of an event in a read only calendar. I find this highly confusing.

If these are known bugs, or they are going to be fixed soon, I can live with it. Otherwise I would go and file them.

Yours,
Thomas