[Evolution] firewall issues blocking smtp port 25

I'm trying to use Evolution to send email via my personal home server from
behind a corporate firewall that is blocking port 25.  I can receive email
fine, since my home server is running IMAP, but since the firewall blocks
port 25, I can't send email.  I don't want to use sendmail locally to
relay to my server, since I want it to look like the email really did
originate from my home server.

Is there a way to do this?  Perhaps via some sort of ssh port forwarding?
I have ssh enabled on my home Linux box.

Raul
raul cantara com
http://www.cantara.com