Re: [Evolution] Dealing with alarms (OWA connector)

Bump?

On 6/29/07, Jamie Jackson <myspamb8 gmail com> wrote:
When I get notifications (in "Appointments" dialog), I don't know what to do
with them. It's obvious how to edit them (a rarity for me) and to snooze
them (more common), but I don't know how to dispatch them (my most common
use case). If I simply hit "close," it *seems* like I've "dealt" with the
notification, but if I go to Outlook (maybe weeks later), I've got a
gigantic pile of active alarms.

So, I figure that Evo's not telling Exchange that I've dealt with these
alarms.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this not a feature of the OWA connector?

Thanks,
Jamie