Re: [Evolution] O2 Atom sync with Evolution

On Wed, 2007-07-11 at 10:35 +0530, Shrikant Navelkar wrote:
Is there any solution available for sync of evolution contacts,
calendars to O2 Atom (it has windows mobile) ?

SyncEvolution [1]
   <-> ScheduleWorld/Funambol SyncML server [2]
       <-> Funambol Windows Mobile SyncML plugin [3]
should work. I don't use the Windows Mobile plugin myself, but I'm
pretty sure others have done it before (albeit perhaps not with the O2
Atom).

[1] http://www.estamos.de/projects/SyncML/
[2] http://sync.scheduleworld.com/
[3] http://www.funambol.com/opensource/downloads.html