Re: [Evolution] Info on 2.11.5?

On Sat, 2007-07-07 at 08:42 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
I have no experience with 2.11 or Exchange, but it strikes me as
symptomatic of corrupt mailboxes or config.  Have you tried creating
yourself a whole new Linux account so that all the config and files
start from blank, then see if it still suffers from the same problem?

I thought of that, and I can definitely do this as a test to see if the
problem is reproducible.  However, as a final solution it's not really
acceptable: I have a ton of mail, filters, etc. and trying to import all
the mail and recreate the filters is really too painful to contemplate.

Also, if it is corruption it's not that unusual, since there are others
out there with these exact same symptoms.

If we knew exactly what the problem was then maybe we could figure out
how it happened (if it is corruption) and how to fix it for setups where
it's occurred already.

 Paul D. Smith <psmith gnu org>          Find some GNU make tips at: