[Evolution] Email Problem Solved

Many many thanks!  It solved my problem.  You're GREAT!
I'm using evolution in Ubuntu Feisty Fawn.

> There is an error message for every email I send. It says: Error while
> performing operation: Failed to append to. Could not parse URL. Appending to
> local sent folder instead.

Check that your Sent folder is pointing to the correct place - Edit ->
Preferences -> Mail Accounts (& select correct account) -> Edit ->
Defaults, then where it says "Sent Messages Folder" click on the bar and
select the folder where you want your sent messages saved.  You should
probably do the same for Drafts to makes sure it is set to something
sensible.

> When I click on reply from someone who wrote an email, evolution will crash.
> Why?

It's probably the same problem.

Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun.
-- Mary Lou Cook