Re: [Evolution] Info on 2.11.5?

Paul Smith wrote:

On Fri, 2007-07-06 at 22:24 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
As far as I can tell the problem starts when, and only when, I select
the Inbox folder in the "On This Computer" section.  I can select
other folders in "On This Computer", and I can select any folder I
want (including Inbox) in the section for my Exchange account (which I
call "Work"--inventive, huh?) and everything works fine.

The minute I select "On This Computer -> Inbox", Exchange starts to
get wonky.

On a hunch I tried using the same three folders that I have problems
with Evo SVN dumping core at startup time, and every one of them shows
this problem as well!  If I select that folder, then my Exchange mail
retrieval is all messed up.  No other folder I've tried has the effect.

I have no experience with 2.11 or Exchange, but it strikes me as symptomatic of corrupt mailboxes or config. Have you tried creating yourself a whole new Linux account so that all the config and files start from blank, then see if it still suffers from the same
problem?

P.