Re: [Evolution] installation of evolution 2.9.5

Hi Juan,

To answer your questions, you need a package called 'atk-devel' or similar.

But it sounds like you're not familiar with compiling software - are you
sure you want to compile Evolution rather than using the package available
in your Linux distribution?

Mike

             "Dr. Juan Pedro"
             Sánchez "C."
             <sanchez.juanpedr                                          To
             o gmail com>              evolution-list gnome org
             evolution-list-bo
             unces gnome org                                       Subject
                                       [Evolution] installation of
                                       evolution 2.9.5
             19/01/2007 05:49
             AM

I downloaded Evolution 2.9.5, and after much searching on the web,
installing the programs needed to compile, when I give the command
./configure on my Evolution 2.9.5 folder, it finishes with the following
message:

checking for GIT... yes
checking for A11Y... configure: error: Package requirements (atk) were not
met:

No package 'atk' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables A11Y_CFLAGS
and A11Y_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

Where can I find this ATK package? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help,

Juan Pedro Sanchez
Evolution-list mailing list
Evolution-list gnome org