Re: [Evolution] Evolution - Account is over quota

No, nothing pending.  Every folder has been expunged.

On 1/18/07, Wendell Mackenzie < wendell bea com> wrote:
Nothing pending in your outbox?

On Thu, 2007-01-18 at 11:49 -0500, Evan wrote:
Wendell,

I've deleted all e-mails with attachments.  I've also cleared every
folder that had filed messages.  I've cleared the trash can (expunge).
 I've restarted evolution, but I'm still getting the same error.  Any
suggestions from here?  Is this a possible bug?