[Evolution] Starting Evo on a particular workspace?

Hi everyone,

This isn't an Evolution question per se, but I am a Gnome user, and I
like to keep Evolution open all the time. Hence, I have it set to launch
automatically when I log into a Gnome session. However, this launches
Evolution on workspace 1, and I like to keep it on another workspace
(e.g. workspace 2). Is there a provision for launching Gnome/GTK
applications on a particular workspace? I looked at evolution --help-all
but didn't see anything that looked promising.

--
Evan Klitzke