Re: [Evolution] no passwort remembering while mail check

On Mon, 2007-01-15 at 09:38 +0100, Andreas Plank wrote:
Hello list,

I'm using ximian evolutoin 2.8. Every time evolution wants to check my
mail accounts (every 15 miniutes) I have to type in my passwords to get
connected to my mail servers. I've checked "remember this password" but
evolution won't remember next time. Is there any solution?
Before the upgrade to evolution 2.8 this checking ("remember this
password") was working.

Any sugestions?
Thank you
Andreas

PS.: I searched also in this list, but the tips did not help.

See the message from me on Friday evening "Evo password "memory" on SuSE
10.2" - seems to be the same problem you have.

Des
--

Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-980-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support