[Evolution] Resend: Problems moving the calender from one computer to another

Hi list,

i resend this message because it did not appear on the list.
Here is my problem:

I moved my evolution 2.6.3 folders with the help of the following
instruction form one computer to another.
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2005-September/msg00079.html

Everything is working again apart from the calender. Whenever i try to
modify an exiting entry or create a new one i get the message that the
calender is write protected.
Does this have something to do with the different host names of the two
computers? Do i have to chance all references to the old host name
manually?
What else could be the problem?
All files and folders below $HOME/.evolution/calendar/ have read/write
permissions for the owner.
I am on Debian Testing running Evolution 2.6.3.
Any hints are welcome.

Many thanks
Nicol