Re: [Evolution] Making the switch to Evolution

B S Srinidhi wrote:
Hi,

On Fri, 2007-01-12 at 11:20 +0000, Alfredo Matos wrote:
I use a courier imap server, but Evolution ignores the INBOX. namespace
configuration i inserted, and puts everything as a subfolder of Inbox.
Is there a way around this ?

"I insterted" - where? In Evolution? Did you check the "Override
server-supplied folder namespace" and entered "INBOX." in the textbox?

If so, please uncheck the "Override server-supplied folder namespace"
and let Evo handle the namespace for you.

Hope this helps.

Srinidhi.

Tried both. With Evo managing the namespaces, and with override on. Both
yield the same result.

regards,
Alfredo