[Evolution] Making the switch to Evolution

Hi,

I'm trying to make the switch over to evolution since it provides
calendar, todo, tasks and integrates with gnome. Using Evolution 2.8.1
under Ubuntu.

But, i am having a very hard time in doing so, but maybe i'm doing
something wrong. Anyway here is a list of questions i needed answered:

Is there a shortcut (keyboard) that enables me to jump between unread
messages, in different folders and accounts (IMAP) ?

I use a courier imap server, but Evolution ignores the INBOX. namespace
configuration i inserted, and puts everything as a subfolder of Inbox.
Is there a way around this ?

Why is the rule set of the "search folders" significantly smaller than
filters ? I'm trying to create an unread folder, but it keeps putting my
spam in there, which is marked on the server side with "x-spam-flag:
yes". I can't seem to find a way to stop it from filling the Unread
search folder with spam messages...

How can i define a rule in search folders, that acts for an account, as
it exists in the filter rules ?

Why is there no header checking in the search folder rules ? I've trying
using camel search, but i end up with an error box with no information
(meaning just a error sign, and no text).

Is there a way to display Tasks in the Calendar ?

I would really like to make the switch, but most of these issues are
show stopers for me :(.

Regards,

Alfredo