[Evolution] how retrieving email from external mail server (yahoo.co.id)

I connect to the internet through proxy server on our LAN. Here's my setup on my account, incoming email through pop.mail.yahoo.co.id & outgoing mail through smtp.mail.yahoo.co.id as on the manual of yahoomail if I like to retrieve my mail to local computer. But everytime I try to get the email it always fails to connect. What is wrong with my setting, or is there any other problem ? The proxy server on our LAN is using squid to provide access for the local clients to connect to the internet.

Thanks for the helps

with regards,

edy junaidi

Apakah Anda Yahoo!?
Lelah menerima spam? Surat Yahoo! memiliki perlindungan terbaik terhadap spam
http://id.mail.yahoo.com