Re: [Evolution] sled 10 evolution 2.8 upgrade

Hi,

On Fri, 2007-01-05 at 16:03 -0500, Eric Klein wrote:
I was able to configure my evolution data server, which I believe is
the first step in upgrading my evolution to 2.8.  I can not figure out
how to install it now.  Do I use install-sh and if i do, what is the
exact command.  I've tried doing it but i get unkown command.

If you've successfully run "./configure" script then the next step is to
run "make install". This command will compile and install
evolution-data-server on your machine. Repeat these steps for compiling
and installing evolution too.

Hope this helps.

Srinidhi.
--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )            B S Srinidhi
 - against HTML email  X             http://www.srinidhi-is.in