[Evolution] feature request: check for new mail in some folders only

Hello,

I have another little request:

Make an option for each folder, if it should be checked for new mail or
not. As far as I know it's only possible to check just the inbox or all
displayed/subscribed folders.
I have folders with old mails, which don't need to be checked, but I
want to search in them sometimes. It would save bandwith and hence time.

I still use version 2.6.3 in debian etch. So if that's already done or
requested otherwise, just forget the mail, but my little search has not
shown anything of that.

Thanks and kind regards
Bjoern