Re: [Evolution] Fonts

On Sun, 2006-12-31 at 11:39 +0100, Daniel wrote:
I'm new to Linux and Evolution so please be patient even if I ask very
simple questions.

I can't change the font size in emails even though I press format and
font size. The same thing happens with Header 1 etc......

Why?

Thanks!

Are you sending HTML or text mail?  You (obviously) can't change the
font size in the final email if it's plain text...

In the Format menu, see if HTML is checked.

Daniel