[Evolution] description in day/week view

Hi,

is it possible to have the whole description of an event shown in day and
week view and not only the summary? I would like to switch from essentialpim
(windows) to Evolution - but this feature is holding me back. If this would
work, I would have a better overview - I like to see the whole info of all
events at one time.
If this is already possible: How to enable this?
If not: Is it planned to be included in the next release or later?

Thanks for any help!

Best Regards,
Jan