[Evolution] How to export KMail folders & filters to Evolution?

        Hi everybody,

        I want to export my mail (several thousand messages in a quite complex folder
hierarchy) and filters from the KMail default to Evolution.

         Browsing the web, I've found ways to do it by exporting folder by folder to
mbox, but that would take too long and wouldn't save the filters.

        Does Evolution have a quick & Easy "Import from KMail" functionality? If not,
is there a script somewhere to automate the conversion?

        Thank you in advance for your help,

        GK

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
Llamadas a fijos y mïviles desde 1 cïntimo por minuto.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com