Re: [Evolution] Evo not deleting from server

On 2/27/07, Christopher M Bailey <Chris chrisbailey au com> wrote:
Hi All,

I'm having trouble with Evo not deleting from my POP3 server.  I suspect
that the problem lies with a file in my .evolution file, because if I
rename it all is happy, but with it as .evolution I get duplicates every
time I check my email.  Any thoughts

Does this help you?

ASCII ribbon campaign ( )            B S Srinidhi
 - against HTML email  X
                   & vCards / \            Bangalore