Re: [Evolution] Need focus on Exchange (was Re: CalDAV - any successes out there)

On Sun, 2007-02-25 at 18:17 -0600, Peter Van Lone wrote:
On 2/16/07, Per Nystrom <pnystrom netmagic net> wrote:

There are a lot of variables not accounted for here, but the dropoff in
closure rate after 2.6.0 is still pretty dramatic.

I find that pretty amazing. The connector project has the "feel" of
not being high priority, and this just validates it.

Damn ... damn ...

Not sure of your metrics.  If you are going by the amount of commits in
the evolution-exchange module in SVN - your metrics are wrong.  Most of
the fixes are being done in the server interaction code, which is in EDS
- since, this is a user mailing-list, I would limit myself from explain
it any further.

<sigh>

I'm not a coder at all, but if there were any signs of life in this
project, and help were needed, I could do testing and doc writing ...

Thanks for the helping hand - yes, we need lot of testing to be done for
this module.

What all features/functionalities that you use extensively in Exchange?

Thanks,

V. Varadhan

--
Veerapuram Varadhan <vvaradhan novell com>