Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.8.2 still doesn't sync with my Palm TX

Thom,
Did you ever get this resolved?

See [Evolution] Sync with Palm TX not getting loaded into Contacts
Sun, 2/18/07.

Looks like the same situation ...

Alan

On Tue, 2006-12-26 at 14:53 -0500, Thom DeCarlo wrote:
> Hi,
snip

I'm not sure what changed, but this is coming closer to working. Now
when I start the network sync from the TX I get a gnome-pilot dialog box
that shows the conduit progress. Unfortunately, it still ends with an
"Unknown Conduit" and some binary gibberish in the name field.

It does, however, create about the right amount of Contact entries in my
address book. Unfortunately, they are all BLANK! Nothing gets put into
the Calendar at all.

Has anyone EVER gotten this thing to work?

Thom