Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.8.2 still doesn't sync with my Palm TX

Alan,
I got a message from Wendell MacKenzie with pointers to a patched
version of Evolution. After installing that version I was able to sync
properly. So far, everything is working!

Thom

(I've attached the conversation I had with Wendell.)