[Evolution] Message import problem

I am moving my mail from Eudora on a Windows computer to Evolution on a
Kubuntu Edgy computer. I know that Eudora mail is in mbox format, and I
have tried importing my saved messages, but I have a problem. Saved
messages that were initially in HTML format display as blank. I know all
the raw information is still there, but it won't display in Evolution.
Can anyone suggest how I can resolve this?

Thank you,

--
Kevin B. O'Brien TANSTAAFL
zwilnik zwilnik com Linux User #333216