Re: [Evolution] Search boxes and UI meddling

On Fri, 2007-02-09 at 13:50 -0500, Andrew Montalenti wrote:
I know Evo's designers/hackers don't like to see themselves in
competition with Gmail, but... we really need to start looking at what
works.

Thunderbird is closer to Evo in philosophy than Gmail is, and many of
its interface decisions seem better thought out than Evo's. Its Junk
controls also work a lot better, but that's another topic.

poc