Re: [Evolution] Search boxes and UI meddling

Totally agree. I'm nervous every time I search. Should I use the Search
menu, or the Search box? Do they do the same thing or not? What about
or can I use it just once? etc. etc.

The whole thing needs to be rethought IMHO.

BTW, I didn't even realize the little magnifying glass was clickable!
Its location makes it functionally invisible and it lacks what the CHI
people call "affordance".

poc