Re: [Evolution] Evolution Calendar and DST 2007

Heya,

On Fri, 2007-02-09 at 10:54 -0500, Matt Kozak wrote:
Sorry if this is obtuse or has been covered before I joined, but we are
rolling out Evolution on our new lab systems (Linux/PC dual-boot).
I am wondering if it has any issues with (or patch for) the new DST rules
or if it solely uses the system time, unlike Outlook:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA102086071033.aspx

This is managed by OS tzdata/glibc packages and not evolution , afaik.

--
Ritesh Khadgaray
à ààà ààààà ààà